Retro Warfare is back! And developed based on all the feedback (see also below “What is new?”).
About Retro warfare:
Retro Warfare will bring you back to retro gaming days, it will remind you of the old days when you played games like Mario and Megaman.
Jump from platform to platform, shoot on enemies, go stealth, throw grenades and fly using the Hover!
By turning your phone into a retro controller will change the experience of mobile gaming.
What is new?
- Improved gameplay
- New Graphics
- New Enemies and objects
- New menu.
- Level selection.
- No need to start all over after gameover.
- InGame music control.
- New music
- Tutorial level
- Try before you buy ( 3 levels) !
- Possibility to delete save game.
- And more!
Look out for the exploding zombie ! Seriously, the zombies are not to play with.
– Achievements level named “Destruction” added to the full version of the game where you can unloack 3 achievements.
– Delete save game possibility added to the Main menu
– Timer in level Destruction fixed
– Trial version extended with extra level
– New levels
– Existing levels modified
– New music
– New enemy(KillerBot)
– New levels.
– New Object/Enemy (killingStar)
Please rate us! And don’t forget to keep spreading the word to everyone about Retro warfare 2!
“Retro Warfare 2 looks like a good retro platformer with all the 8bit glory and funky music that many of us love to enjoy and if that is your thing you wont be disappointed by what it offers” – BestWp7Games.
“The visuals are satisfyingly retro, and the music is pretty great. Each level has its own song, so the music is fun to listen to. It also loads decently fast.” – WMpoweruser